Friday Funny 1730: Coronavirus

>> Friday, March 13, 2020

OK, to be clear, the Coronavirus ISN'T funny. My doctor wife is concerned about a massive influx of patients that they can't handle at her hospital (the 2nd largest hospital in the Twin Cities metro area). I'm not trying to make light of the virus and it's spread. BUT... some things surrounding this virus CAN be funny. So lets have a potentially inappropriate chuckle.

(What I'm saying is that I know this is slightly inappropriate, but I've got a strong history for being slightly inappropriate. So deal. ❤️)












Remember "Demolition Man?" And the 3 shells?


#MathFail




















Oh man. How did we not see this coming?!?




#SilverLining























































Good luck out there everyone! For more laughs, check out SportsAndLaughs.tumblr.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.