Instagrams of the Day: An Early Ride

>> Saturday, June 01, 2013

I'm trying to get in an early morning ride once each week this summer. My ride this past week didn't disappoint:


"Rode right past a turkey on my morning ride."


"Sunrise through the fog along Shepard Rd at 5:30 this morning. #BikeRide"

I rode Ohio Hill a few times (to try to get ready for the Trinona Time Trial NEXT WEEKEND!), but I haven't downloaded my Garmin data yet - maybe I'll post that once I have it on my computer.

Good luck to my wife running the Minneapolis Marathon tomorrow!! Look for updates here or on my twitter page!

1 comments:

Mary 11:15 PM, June 01, 2013  

It seems to be turkey spotting time in the Midwest. I saw a single turkey in my neighborhood last week - and a whole flock of them when I drove out to the pool!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.