A Running Shoe PSA (and Instagram of the Day)

>> Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I recently posted this on Instagram:


"What's better than a new pair of Nikes from @runnfun? Getting FREE Nikes
with @RunMDRA "Grand Prix" winnings from 2012! #StillHaveTwelveBucksToSpend"


And as a quick PSA: EVERYONE CHECK THE MILAGE ON YOUR SHOES!! I program a "warning" to show up in my BeginnerTriathlete.com log (where I track my miles) at 300 miles. Usually, by 400 miles I make sure to have them replaced (I get injured a lot, and worn-out shoes don't help anything).

Well I thought my shoes might be getting close, but a warning wasn't popping up yet. I manually looked it up, and saw that I forgot to program in a warning at a certain milage! My shoes had 690.82 miles on them!! Oops. My new shoes happily took over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.