My Boobs Look Better

>> Monday, November 11, 2013

After some back and forth recently on twitter with my nemesis Devon Palmer, we got this tweet:



Devon responded:



A few days later, I hit the pool:



And then Luis stated the obvious:



He gave me some advice:



In a recent post, Devon bitches and moans for 7 full paragraphs, and then he has this:

It is Monday so you probably have enough doom and gloom without my complaining, so here is some good news: Steve Stenzel and I are DEFINITELY going to have a duel in the pool. It is so on. I will swim 500 free (pull+paddles) and he will do what he calls swimming for 350 yards. We will be dueling in a couple weeks, I guess Steve wanted a chance to get a few swim lessons first. We will likely have our showdown at a Hopkins Masters. We have many maybes on time and date but will let you know asap. I am going to destroy this guy like a pro triathlete destroys a batch of cookies in the off season – that is to say, in just a few minutes. I have never been a fan of ‘trash talk’ but I will say I plan to wreck Steve so bad that he will make an album based on his heartbreaking experience and it will win every Grammy next year. ALL OF THEM. Yeah, Steve, that is happening.

How much do Steve and I hate each other?



First of all, my boobs look WAY better than yours in that photo, Devon.

Secondly, you? Not a "fan of trash talk?" Yeah. OK. Sure.



p.s. If you missed my weekend post, check it out here. I have some MRI photos. Still looking for answers.

p.p.s. I finally added a tag for Devon on my Devon-related posts. He's tagged as Devon Freakin Palmer. Click that for all Devon-related crap.

p.p.p.s. I found some footage of Devon playing football before he slimmed down for racing season:


Talent.

3 comments:

GoBigGreen 11:28 AM, November 11, 2013  

Steve I come looking for sound medical dx and i am distracted by this. oh well. :) glad you are having some fun!
PS I dunno Devon looked pretty in shape at the awards night....keep on swimming:)

GoBigGreen 11:28 AM, November 11, 2013  

Steve I come looking for sound medical dx and i am distracted by this. oh well. :) glad you are having some fun!
PS I dunno Devon looked pretty in shape at the awards night....keep on swimming:)

Steve Stenzel 12:16 PM, November 11, 2013  

"In shape?" Round is a shape, right?

Was the awards night for worst facial hair in MN? Probably. He's won that for 10 years straight, upsetting his Mom's 4 year streak that ended in 2003.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.