The Best "Turkey Hands," and Black Friday Triathlon Deals

>> Thursday, November 28, 2013

First, here are 12 of the best "Turkey Hands" from Mashable:








I swear this person is me.








There are some proud parents on the receiving end of this.


Oh Lord. Well, I supposed it had to be done.








And if you're looking for Black Friday deals, here are a few that I've found:

AquaGear.com (where I got my underwater camera) is having the following sales:
- Friday 11/29: $10 Speedo Vanquishers
- Saturday 11/30: Aqua Sphere Goggles from $11
- Sunday 12/1: FREE Barracuda Anti-Fog
- Saturday 12/2: $5 Silicone Swim Caps

Zensah is having a sale on compression socks - I love my pair:



And finally, if you're a local, check out my article about local Black Friday deals - race companies offering CHEAP registration that I've taken advantage of in the past, and some good deals at local tri and running shops.

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Robyn 7:59 PM, November 28, 2013  

Another Black Friday deal: Registration for all Frontrunner events (including many duathlons and triathlons, also some road and trail races) are 50% off, Friday thru Monday: www.frontrunnerusa.com

Steve Stenzel 10:20 PM, November 28, 2013  

Yep Robyn, that's one of them listed in the link to the "local deals." Check it out!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.