Friday Funny 617: Obscene Swimsuits and Funny Links

>> Friday, November 08, 2013




Finally, here are some of the most popular posts from the last 2 weeks from my tumblr page:

Athletic-related funny things:

The first rule of crossfit...

Abs of steel.

[GIF] A close call at a track meet.

[GIF] This is the BEST explanation for working out that I've ever seen!

Cyclists.

Being it's "No Shave November," here's a handy guide for bike knowledge to beard ratio.

Cyclists.

[GIF] Halloween prank on some runners.

Multitasking at the gym.

How to piss off a track runner.

Running safety tip.

T-shirt for cyclists.

Non-athletic funny things:

I want this to be true.

Lady bits.

[GIF] Why can't the internet do this by now?

Police officers: do this.

Chicken strips.

Zombies vs toddlers.

I've heard someone in my family say this.

Everything I've ever believed is a lie.

Dave Chappelle nailed it.

Halloween: Gru and his Minions.

Best use of cleavage in a halloween costume.

I think I'll catch myself saying this someday.

[GIF] Simple proof that women are sexier than men.

[GIF] Footage of a ghost in a graveyard!

Me.

Life.

The official language of the USA.

Me, again.

[GIF] Poor puppy.

Everyone about my age as a kid.

"I've got 99 problems and...."

WHAT?

Remember, check out steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com often for funny stuff.

Back with some injury / MRI news tomorrow. Happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.