Friday Funny 617: Obscene Swimsuits and Funny Links

>> Friday, November 08, 2013




Finally, here are some of the most popular posts from the last 2 weeks from my tumblr page:

Athletic-related funny things:

• The first rule of crossfit...

• Abs of steel.

• [GIF] A close call at a track meet.

• [GIF] This is the BEST explanation for working out that I've ever seen!

• Cyclists.

• Being it's "No Shave November," here's a handy guide for bike knowledge to beard ratio.

• Cyclists.

• [GIF] Halloween prank on some runners.

• Multitasking at the gym.

• How to piss off a track runner.

• Running safety tip.

• T-shirt for cyclists.

Non-athletic funny things:

• I want this to be true.

• Lady bits.

• [GIF] Why can't the internet do this by now?

• Police officers: do this.

• Chicken strips.

• Zombies vs toddlers.

• I've heard someone in my family say this.

• Everything I've ever believed is a lie.

• Dave Chappelle nailed it.

• Halloween: Gru and his Minions.

• Best use of cleavage in a halloween costume.

• I think I'll catch myself saying this someday.

• [GIF] Simple proof that women are sexier than men.

• [GIF] Footage of a ghost in a graveyard!

• Me.

• Life.

• The official language of the USA.

• Me, again.

• [GIF] Poor puppy.

• Everyone about my age as a kid.

• "I've got 99 problems and...."

• WHAT?

Remember, check out steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com often for funny stuff.

Back with some injury / MRI news tomorrow. Happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2026 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.