>> Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Yesterday, I noted the $170 in sweet prizes in this giveaway:
- Ryders VTX sunglasses (with interchangeable lenses)
- Ryders "Shreddie" or "Grindhouse" sunglasses (the winner gets to pick)
- Road ID giftcard that will the cover the price of all of their popular Road IDs
- Road ID hat
- Road ID socks
- Gu Vanilla Gingerbread (6 pack)
- Gu Mint Chocolate (6 pack)
- Gu 6 pack of your choice
Down the left: VTX sunglasses, Road ID, and Road ID socks.
Down the right: Shreddie or Grindhouse, 3 kinds of Gu (one of your choice), and a Road ID hat.
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER TO WIN:
You can enter by simply commenting on this post, but you can earn MORE entries to better your chances (much like the other giveaways I've done in the past). If you just want to comment to enter, you can skip all of the "optional" steps and go right down to Step 5.
You can follow Road ID on Twitter and / or Ryders Eyewear on Twitter and / or Gu on Twitter to earn an extra entry. Or you can subscribe to Gu's blog (through their RSS Feed) to earn an extra entry. Or you can enter the Road ID Holiday Giveaway to earn an extra entry.
• Step 1 (optional): to earn +1 extra entry: follow these great companies on Twitter (here are their links: Road ID, Ryders Eyewear, and / or Gu). Then send out this tweet to show your love to these great companies:
I just entered the @RydersEyewear, @GUEnergyLabs, and @RoadID giveaway on @SteveinaSpeedo’s blog - http://iwannagetphysical.blogspot.com/
• Step 2 (optional): to earn +1 extra entry: subscribe to Gu's blog through their RSS Feed (that last link is to their feed).
• Step 3 (optional): to earn +1 extra entry: enter the Road ID Holiday Giveaway. Road ID is giving away some SWEET prizes while helping to raise money for their favorite charities. The Grand Prize Winner gets a sweet bike and lots of other gear (an $11,000 value!), and 3 runners-up get a Garmin and other sweet prizes (each a $1,200 value). Go to Road ID's Holiday Giveaway page for more info. You can enter by simply "fanning" them on FB, following them on twitter, or donating $5 to one of their charities.
• Step 4 (optional): to earn MULTIPLE extra entries: should you decide to donate to any of the charities that are a part of the Road ID Holiday Giveaway noted above, (they have 9 great charities listed) you can earn an extra entry for EACH $5 that you donate! So, for example, if you donate $20 to the National MS Society (one of their charities), you'd get an extra 4 ENTRIES in this contest. I'd LOVE to support your good deeds this holiday season!
So, check back next week Monday or Tuesday (Dec 20-21) to see if you've won! ESPECIALLY if you’re not a blogger, because I have no way of contacting you! The contest is open NOW through 3 pm (central time) on Friday. At 3 pm, I'll print out all the entries, give extra numbers to those who earned extra entries, and then draw numbers out a hat for the winner!
- Contest only open to residents of the US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and Europe.
- You may comment now (on THIS post) through 3 pm Central time on Friday, Dec 17th.
- The winner will be chosen at random by a random number generator or by drawing numbers out of a hat. If you’ve earned multiple entries, you will get multiple numbers, thus bettering your chances at winning.
- Check back next week (Mon the 20 or Tues the 21) to see if you won! (Especially if you don’t have a blogger account because I have no way of contacting you.)
- If the winner does not contact me within 24 hours after being announced, I'll be forced to draw a new winner. So check back and KEEP checking back in case the winner is lame!
One final big THANKS to the people at Outside PR, Ryders Eyewear, Road ID, and Gu for being so generous and for helping to put together the "Ultimate Stocking Stuffer Giveaway!" Thanks guys!
p.s. This is NOT going to get you extra entries, but you could follow SteveinaSpeedo on Twitter and/or become a member of the “Steve in a Speedo” fan page on Facebook. If you're bored. Just sayin. Thanks!