January in Review

>> Saturday, February 03, 2018

Here was last month's training:



- SWIM: 12,600 yards
- BIKE: 7 hrs, 34 mins on the trainer (or calling it 20 mph means it was 151.33 miles)
- RUN: 70.28 miles
- STRENGTH: 21 hrs, 54 mins

I had a few days off in the 2nd week of January because of some knee/hamstring pain, and then a slightly smaller week the 3rd week of the month. But last week was pretty normal (and so was this week). So I'm happy with those numbers!

Back soon with info on an UPCOMING RACE!

1 comments:

SteveQ 12:26 PM, February 04, 2018  

I believe this is the first time you've run more miles in a month than I did!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.