Mama's Got A New Pair of Shoes!

>> Monday, February 05, 2018

I don't think I posted about this at all in my TC 10 Mile / TC Marathon race reports. Here were 4 photos of my wife from that post back in October:


There's Mama and her training buddy Megan!


Henry ran up for a hug.




Running off in the rain to her 17th TC Marathon finish in 18 years!!

Well, TC in Motion teamed up with Brooks for a special (interesting) promotion. They said that anyone who could run mile 21-22 at a FASTER pace than their overall average pace would win a pair of shoes! The catch is that it's mile 21 of a marathon where everything hurts, and in that mile is the steep, short climb up towards Summit Ave from River Road.

But my wife was feeling good, and she killed that mile!

Last week, on a day that my wife ran home from work (as she was avoiding the roads being she works a block from US Bank Stadium which was getting ready for the Super Bowl), she came in the house to find a shoebox sized package from Brooks:




Her new FREE Brooks Levitates!

Thanks Brooks and Twin Cities in Motion!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.