Friday Funny 863: A Perfect Watch (and funny links)

>> Friday, January 23, 2015




Like I do every few weeks, here are some of my recent favorite posts from my tumblr page:

7 Athletic-Related Funnies:

Doing planks.

A sports t-shirt for your non-sports-watching friend.

Running in a nutshell.

Training vs racing.

Everyone who works for the Patriots right now.

A running flow chart.

A running shirt.

A Bunch of Non-Athletic Funnies:

Me and food.

Who else is getting ready for tax day like this?

My fav ice cream.

Who needs a mirror?

[GIFs] This looks like an awesome thing to do to your home (but I bet this guy will not have sex for a week).

How to trick your body while eating pizza.

Honest "back soon" sign.

Cute nicknames for your girlfriend.

Breastfeeding in public.

My life with cats.

[GIFs] A stand-up comedian's take on her bout with breast cancer.

Sex positions that get weirder and weirder.

THESE are the powers I want from "Frozen."

Reasons for dying in Call of Duty.

Adulthood in a nutshell.

Proper ways to mis-spell Matthew McConaughey.

A depressing thought about Fridays.

And as always, stop by steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com for funnies all week long. Happy weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.