The Dad Life

>> Wednesday, January 14, 2015

If you follow me on twitter, you'll see me use the hashtag #DadLife now and then. Here are 6 photos of my #DadLife from the past 7 days:


1/8/15:"It's snowing... but it's above 0 (finally). So let's go out for ice cream."


1/8/15:"Cooking fish tacos like this. Yes, really."


1/9/15:"Rub-a-dub-dub, two boys in a tub."


1/11/15:"Cousin time: an epic battle in the kitchen last night, and bath time now."


1/12/15:"Henry sat down to stretch with me. Is THAT what I look like?!?"


1/13/15:"A typical lunch in our household."

Follow me on twitter and on Instagram.

I've been meaning to do a bigger #DadLife post about my time at home with the boys since Mama went back to work in August. Maybe I can get that together one of these weeks. Now, I'm off to do some laundry. Really. There's always something covered in some bodily fluid that needs to be scrubbed. But I'm not complaining...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.