Friday Funny 855: 5 Answers That Should Be YES (and funny links)

>> Friday, January 09, 2015




Like I do every few weeks, here are some of my recent favorite posts from my tumblr page:

10 Athletic-Related Funnies:

I think the stairclimber is coming on to me.

A great idea for opening a gym!

Runners are crazy.

[GIF] This guy has some awesome core strength!

Burning calories.

[GIF] One of the smoothest slides into base.

I THINK this is about working out. I think.

[GIF] You might be using that machine wrong.

Don't be a dick with your bike.

"I ran."

10 Non-Athletic Funnies:

The first weeks of 2015.

College.

The 5 levels of fear.

Not everyone at NASA is smart.

The hardest part of being vegan.

I'VE NEVER UNDERSTOOD THIS!!

How to grow a manly beard.

Please try these natural remedies.

The hardest day(s) of the week.

What did you get for Christmas?

And as always, swing by steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com for funnies all week long. Happy weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.