Friday Funny 844: Swim, Bike, and Run Funnies

>> Friday, December 19, 2014

Here's some recent swim, bike, and run "funnies" that have been posted on my tumblr page:




How to refuel during your ride. Notice the guy with chopsticks! WHILE RIDING!






I'm not sure what this sexy fella has to do with this sign...






Something to think about during your holiday parties...




Someone biked 212 miles to draw a bike with his GPS.









All this funny stuff came from steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com. I don't always post athletic stuff, but I try to always post the funniest things. So follow me on tumblr!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.