Friday Funny 491: The Best of the Last 2 Weeks

>> Friday, March 15, 2013

Here are some of the best of the last 2 weeks from my tumblr page:

The simple truth about running.

I wish I could do this on a dirt bike.

This is how I feel about pizza.

How to diagnose yourself as a maniacal cyclist.

Sweet running ads from Adidas. (click the images to enlarge.)

Oh yeah... this bike is TOTALLY practical. Totally.

What you mean when you say you're having fruit for supper.

Macklemore reference.

Alcohol.

Shel Silverstein on female weight lifters.

I'm pretty sure he's using this machine wrong.

I LOVE King of the Hill.

It must be hard to be Mila Kunis.

This guy looks like I do when I dive off the blocks. Ye-ouch.

He DOES exist!!

I've heard women say this.

I need this "Gone Running" sign!

Gym rule #1.

The most bad ass way to do pull-ups.

The truth about jogging and health.

And I want to end with a few "hard bodies." First, some ladies with sweet biceps, and some ladies with nice abs.

Have a good weekend! Think SPRING!

2 comments:

Kris 10:54 AM, March 16, 2013  

I *have* that gone running sign! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.