Friday Funny 491: The Best of the Last 2 Weeks

>> Friday, March 15, 2013

Here are some of the best of the last 2 weeks from my tumblr page:

• The simple truth about running.

• I wish I could do this on a dirt bike.

• This is how I feel about pizza.

• How to diagnose yourself as a maniacal cyclist.

• Sweet running ads from Adidas. (click the images to enlarge.)

• Oh yeah... this bike is TOTALLY practical. Totally.

• What you mean when you say you're having fruit for supper.

• Macklemore reference.

• Alcohol.

• Shel Silverstein on female weight lifters.

• I'm pretty sure he's using this machine wrong.

• I LOVE King of the Hill.

• It must be hard to be Mila Kunis.

• This guy looks like I do when I dive off the blocks. Ye-ouch.

• He DOES exist!!

• I've heard women say this.

• I need this "Gone Running" sign!

• Gym rule #1.

• The most bad ass way to do pull-ups.

• The truth about jogging and health.

• And I want to end with a few "hard bodies." First, some ladies with sweet biceps, and some ladies with nice abs.

Have a good weekend! Think SPRING!

2 comments:

Kris,  10:54 AM, March 16, 2013  

I *have* that gone running sign! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2026 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.