My Wife Loves My Penis, and She Proved it on Valentine's Day

>> Tuesday, March 12, 2013

It's true. For Valentine's Day, my wife got me this:



Those are windproof shorts to keep Capt'n Happy warm and... well... happy. I've frozen my penis on a few runs in the past. (Here's the story of the first time it happened.) I've learned to wear a few extra layers down there on any run 25 degrees or colder. But now I don't have to.



Since then, I've worn the shorts for a few runs. They're tight, warm, super soft, and fantastic. I've had to ONLY wear those under my running pants even in windy 15 degree weather - nothing more. I love them. And I love that my wife is looking out for my manhood.

p.s. I had about a million other titles worked up for this post. Many were full of innuendo. Some were super naughty. Some were down-right dirty. But I took the high road and went with a clean, straight-forward, anatomically correct title. I guess I'm getting a little soft in my old age. But not around my hot wife.

**ba dum tss**

10 comments:

TriMOEngr 8:26 AM, March 12, 2013  

I don't think the title is as disturbing as a picture of you in your underwear. And absolutely no comment on the "soft in your old age" pun. Geez.

Steve Stenzel 8:42 AM, March 12, 2013  

That's not my undies, TriMOEngr... I'm modeling my new *sexy* wind-proof penis-happy briefs! :)

Leigh 10:21 AM, March 12, 2013  

Haha I think it's hilarious that you are posing in front of the fire. Now you just need a silk robe and a cigar.

Carolina John 12:15 PM, March 12, 2013  

It's good to know that she cares. I like it.

Steve Stenzel 12:40 PM, March 12, 2013  

Leigh, we planned it that way. Sexy, no?

HolisticGuru 2:20 PM, March 12, 2013  

Penis! Penis! Penis!

My bf has a pair of those but I think his ex got them for him. I'm the one who washes and folds them now so I think that's fine.

Sarah 2:59 PM, March 12, 2013  

This looks like the backdrop of a "most interesting man in the world" commercial---in underwear. Nice, Steve, nice... LOL!

Pharmie, atta girl!

Sarah
www.thinfluenced.com

Karen 4:02 PM, March 12, 2013  

I loved this post. The whole thing made me giggle uncomfortably, so you must not be getting too soft in your old age. My husband also has undies, wind proof ones from Helly Hansen. He loves them.

Cort the Sport 9:11 PM, March 12, 2013  

That's love!!! LOL. And such courage with the title!!

Trihardist 4:50 PM, November 14, 2015  

I think I read this post about once a year, and I don't even have a penis. But I really wish you would have posted the list of other possible titles. Maybe bonus content?

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.