Friday Funny 489: My Birthday

>> Friday, March 15, 2013

Wednesday was my birthday. I got some good advice from a friend on Facebook:



My Mom recalled my birth:



And I got an awesome present from a former student: it's a Steve Stenzel Stencil:





Being it was my birthday, I took a Real Age test to see how old my body is based on lots of HIGHLY scientific questions. I took it a number of years ago, and it said I had the body of an 18 year old. Now, I found out my "real age" is 24.9. As I was taking the quiz, this question caught me a little off guard:




Where's the "SEE PREVIOUS QUESTION" button? :)

As I was teaching, Henry was at home coloring me a birthday card:



By the time I got home, Henry had made a BIGGGGGG mess:


http://youtu.be/FEXbLD9R8xA

Happy, happy day! :)

2 comments:

Robyn 1:12 PM, March 15, 2013  

The stencil! Pure. Freakin. Genius.

Sarah 8:40 PM, March 15, 2013  

Happy Birthday, dude! But you ought to tell your little dude that birthday cards are generally made on paper----and not on faces. :) Regardless, he's totally adorable!

Sarah
www.thinfluenced.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.