Friday Funny 484: The Best of the Past 2 Week

>> Friday, March 01, 2013

I didn't do a post like this last Friday, so here are the best of the last 2 weeks from my tumblr page:

• Rules for weight lifting. I'm guilty of #3. Sorry. At least I always do #5.

• A gross thought on public pools.

• A great Starbucks prank.

• The truth about Taylor Swift and Adele.

• Don't let this jerk proofread your resume.

• I love Hank and Bobby Hill.

• Somebody please cross stitch this for me. Please.

• Some running motivation.

• Some more running motivation (from a fortune cookie).

• Wait, this ISN'T "clean eating?"

• My wife would trade me for one of these.

• Why haven't more thrift stores done this yet?

• The coolest looking bike race EVER! Adorable.

• Guys will get this.

• Some women of crossfit...

• ... and some women with weights.

• The truth about the butterfly.

• What would you do with a million dollars?

• VIDEO: Cooking breakfast while on rollers. #Skills

• A Prius is like a WHAT?

• You know you're in a runner's home when...

• THIS would be awesome.

• I don't know if these are real dental floss ads or not, but they sure are interesting.

• This is true for most pairs of yoga pants. 98-99% I'm sure.

• Awesome shirt.

• The Lion King is dirty.

• An awesome thought about racing triathlons.

• This is easily THEE best gif of Patrick Stewart I've ever seen.

• Awesome bike-related graffiti.

Happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2026 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.