Friday Funny 484: The Best of the Past 2 Week

>> Friday, March 01, 2013

I didn't do a post like this last Friday, so here are the best of the last 2 weeks from my tumblr page:

Rules for weight lifting. I'm guilty of #3. Sorry. At least I always do #5.

A gross thought on public pools.

A great Starbucks prank.

The truth about Taylor Swift and Adele.

Don't let this jerk proofread your resume.

I love Hank and Bobby Hill.

Somebody please cross stitch this for me. Please.

Some running motivation.

Some more running motivation (from a fortune cookie).

Wait, this ISN'T "clean eating?"

My wife would trade me for one of these.

Why haven't more thrift stores done this yet?

The coolest looking bike race EVER! Adorable.

Guys will get this.

Some women of crossfit...

... and some women with weights.

The truth about the butterfly.

What would you do with a million dollars?

VIDEO: Cooking breakfast while on rollers. #Skills

A Prius is like a WHAT?

You know you're in a runner's home when...

THIS would be awesome.

I don't know if these are real dental floss ads or not, but they sure are interesting.

This is true for most pairs of yoga pants. 98-99% I'm sure.

Awesome shirt.

The Lion King is dirty.

An awesome thought about racing triathlons.

This is easily THEE best gif of Patrick Stewart I've ever seen.

Awesome bike-related graffiti.

Happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.