>> Friday, March 01, 2013
So I recently got a leg shaving question from a male reader:
I follow your blog and thought you would be the right guy to ask this question (basically you seem to have wide personal boundaries and are at least as hairy as I am).
So, if you are not weirded out yet here is the question.
When you went about your hair removal, where did you stop when shaving up your leg? I ask because I have contemplated he idea of shaving my legs for tri season so I can fit in and at least look fast, but I am not sure where to stop? Do I leave a hair speedo? Less? If so, how does one go about shaving the, well more hard to reach areas?
Here's the note I sent back:
Oh I'm NEVER weirded out by "hair talk!" It's just a frank conversation...
It is a weird "line" to leave. I tend to leave the "hairy speedo." Once, I kind of thinned out my lower butt hair with our electric razor so I wouldn't have a LINE of hair / no hair on my ass. That actually worked kind of well.
Give it a try! Let me know how it goes!!
So I have 2 things for all of you regarding this:
1. You probably never want to use my electric razor.
2. Do any of you guys have thoughts for this fine, young, hairy man? Or ladies, what has your hairy, athletic man done with regards to this issue in the past?
In case your wondering about my body hair removal, here are 3 links with photos / videos of some of my hair removal exploits:
• Here's my chest waxing video from 2008 from before the LTF Triathlon.
• Here's another video from an entire body shaving from 2010.
• And here are a lot of photos from a back-shaving a little later in 2010.
p.s. Remember, you can always find "Funnies" on my tumblr page: http://steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com.