Winner of the "Bootyshaking Bike-Off"

>> Monday, November 08, 2010

There were 3 ladies who entered videos in order to try to win some SWEET biking gear:

• SUGOI RPM BIKE SHORTS with sweet compression technology.

• GU CHOMPS to keep the energy going!

• RYDERS SEEKERS for biking or running.

• ROAD ID to keep you safe.




Well, the video "It's a Hard Knock Life" eeked out the win by 1.5 percentage points!! Here's the winning video as voted on by all of you:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmj8zfOfIdA

Christine, I hope you enjoy your new gear from SUGOI, RYDERS, and ROAD ID, as well as your tasty GU CHOMPS!


(This image has nothing to do with anything, but I just wanted to post it....)

2 comments:

Thomas,  1:56 PM, November 08, 2010  

I take it the SUGOI'S RPM bike shorts are not available for purchase yet. I can't find them on the website.

Steve Stenzel,  2:01 PM, November 08, 2010  

Nope, Thomas, they are BRAND new! I still haven't tried them myself!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2026 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.