Is It Too Early For Christmas Cookies?

>> Sunday, November 21, 2010

Pharmie and her sister Steph made Christmas cookies yesterday:



They made OVER 200 cut-outs (and decorated them), and a couple of dozen spritz cookies:


(Most of the spritz are already in the freezer)

They even took the extra dough and made big ole balls of cookie dough for me (and saved the broken ones for me):



I feel a little sick today.

;)

I'm feeling a little burnt out with my workouts lately. Back with more on that soon. Happy Sunday!!

8 comments:

Jarrett @ "PaddlePedalPlod" 2:11 PM, November 21, 2010  

Definitely not! Very impressive, Pharmie!

Keith 2:20 PM, November 21, 2010  

It's NEVER too early for cookies. Doesn't matter what kind.

C 2:33 PM, November 21, 2010  

Ditto the above comments.

If you need to unload some, feel free to mail them to me. :)

Unknown 3:52 PM, November 21, 2010  

Yum... it's always time for cookies! :)

Unknown 4:54 PM, November 21, 2010  

They're really just cookies in Christmasy shape, so not too early!

Christi 7:01 PM, November 21, 2010  

Oh my goodness, that looks absolutey yummy! I wish cookies were on my diet!

Beth 7:31 PM, November 21, 2010  

Puts me in the mood for Christmas! Very industrious. :)

Anonymous,  12:09 PM, November 23, 2010  

hahahaha!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.