I Just Wanna Say...

>> Sunday, September 27, 2009

...how PROUD I am of some brand new duathletes!! Yesterday, a few CVA Triathlon Club students did their first duathlon! Here’s Steph and Katrina who just finished the Cannon-Wells Duathlon as a team:


Katrina (on the right) is a CVA student,
and Steph is a non-CVA friend.

And here’s CVA student Rudy FLYING to the finish of his first duathlon:


Holy kick, Rudy!!

Matt and I raced as a team because we had to defend our title from last year. We got the job done (as I rocked the "bowl full of sunshine...").

I’ll be back with the full report and LOTS of great photos tomorrow morning. Check back! And one last big CONGRATULATIONS to Katrina, Steph, and Rudy! NICE WORK you 3!!!

9 comments:

Shannon 6:32 AM, September 27, 2009  

You are an amazing motivator! Great Photos!!!

Julie @ ROJ Running 8:24 AM, September 27, 2009  

Aw congrats newbies! You all look happy so hopefully you'll keep coming back

Calyx Meredith 1:42 PM, September 27, 2009  

Congrats to Steph, Katrina, and Rudy!! Glad it all went well.

Regina 5:24 PM, September 27, 2009  

inspiring. I do my first duathlon (they are calling biathlon, is there a difference?) next weekend. Looking forward to it! As much as I love the swim, I suck at it..so it will be nice not to do it. congrats to your students and you for your win.

kc 6:03 AM, September 28, 2009  

Congrats, Steve!!

Hey, where do the farm animals stand to cheer? I'll look for you guys as I'm running my first marathon in seven years. ;)

Veronica B. 9:35 AM, September 28, 2009  

Congrats on a great race! Love all the short-shorts shots. You are definitely pace booty! ;-D

tri_al 11:19 AM, September 30, 2009  

steve i'm in shock over those yellow short shorts. is there a touch of humour in that selection or are you, as we australians would say, "fair dinkum?"

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.