Solo Exhibition TONIGHT!

>> Thursday, February 24, 2022

The last 11 months have been leading up to this night: it's the opening reception for my solo exhibition of my 4 a.m. work. I've been posting a lot about it on my photography blog. Here's an image I posted on my PhotoStenzel Instagram on Friday showing some of the work laid out and ready to hang:



The opening is from 5-7 p.m. tonight (Feb 24th) at the Concorida Gallery at Concordia University: 1301 Marshall Ave, St Paul, MN 55104. Here's the Facebook event. I'm supposed to give a little talk around 5:30 p.m. And there's a lot more on my photography blog over the last few months about preparing for this night. Here are just a few links:

Announcing the exhibition back in Dec
Starting to frame work in early Jan
My images in the yearly Art & Design flyer
The postcard for the exhibition
And hanging work at the end of last week

Oh, and here's a perfectly inappropriate text message from my BFFFN ("best friend forever for now") Devon Palmer:



I'm flattered that "Weiner" was capitalized. I think...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.