Another Bigger Bike Week

>> Saturday, February 26, 2022

The week of Valentine's Day (the week before last) was a solid week on the bike:



It had some normal strength time (just under 9 hours which has been pretty standard lately), 22.4 miles of running (again, pretty average over the last 4 months), my first "normal" long since the fat bike race 3 weeks ago at 11.1 miles (with the middle 6 in 37:18, or averaging 6:13/mile), but then some SOLID trainer time!

The workouts weren't that hard, but they were longer. Here's what I did on my bike:

- Tuesday was 4x10 min efforts with 5 min easy spinning between.

- Thursday was pretty easy with just two 5 min efforts to break things up.

- Saturday was ALSO 4x10 min efforts with 5 min easy spinning between. I wore my Garmin for that one, so here was my heartrate for that workout:



With a total of 4 hours and 38 mins of trainer time, it was just behind the week that was 2 weeks earlier which was around 4:45 of total saddle time. With these big weeks stacking up, there's a chance that I could beat last months PR for trainer time!! (Well, technically, IF I beat that, it will also be with 2 fat bike rides added in at the start of the month, so not ALL trainer time.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.