Random Pics From My Life Recently

>> Tuesday, February 15, 2022

A few days ago was the Super Bowl, and we made snacks as we watched:


Our first Cornish hen.


Bacon cheeseburger sliders!


Jalapeno poppers and lil' smokies.


Mac-n-cheese bites.




Sarah made a tasty spinach artichoke cheese dip.


And Henry helped with some SWEET "cookies n cream" brownie bites!

Here are 4 photos from the night before from when Charlie (and Bruce) fell asleep on my wife's lap. These pics are about a 30 minute progression:









And finally, I don't know that I shared any Christmas photos, but here are 2: one from the night Santa came and one from the following morning:




Funny fellas.

Also, here's a new post on my "photo blog" from yesterday about delivering about half my work to the gallery for my upcoming solo exhibition that opens in 9 days! Stay tuned to my photo blog for updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.