Fat Bike Race Tomorrow!!

>> Saturday, February 05, 2022

For tomorrow's fat bike race, you could request something read over the loudspeaker when you finish. I requested some Cardi B lyrics:


(Also, after registering, Matt and I realzied this distance is a bit smaller,
so I hope to be farther up than just the top half, but we'll see...)

In case you think I changed that text box before registering, it showed up like this in my registration e-mail (look near the bottom):



We'll see if they have the guts to say that tomorrow! ;) Wish Matt and I luck! Back with more ASAP!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.