Big "Strength" Weeks!

>> Thursday, February 03, 2022

The last few weeks have had some major strength times! I think I'm doing more core work in a way to slightly procrastinate final prep for my upcoming solo exhibition (CLICK HERE to see what I'm talking about, and follow some links in there for more). Here's what the last 4 full weeks looked like:


All weeks with over 9 hours of strength work!

Until this stretch of weeks, I've only been above 9 hours of strength work for a week 2 times since mid-summer, and both of those were weeks where I raced on Sunday and therefore did a lot more strength work on Monday to make up for some missed time over the weekend. And now I have 4 weeks back-to-back-to-back-to-back that all have more than 9 hours!

(Back in June and July, I was over 9 hours a few times because I was doing some heel exercises because my calf was acting up, so that was an extra 10 mins/day [nearly an hour/week after doing it a few days/week] added in. But I haven't done those exercises since July, so these last few weeks were all just core exercises Wed, Fri, and Sun; leg exercises Mon, Wed, and Fri; and upper body exercises on Tu, Thur, and Sat.)

Also note that there was some decent trainer time over those 4 weeks as well (in purple). The 2nd and the 4th weeks in that screenshot above are some of my biggest trainer weeks ever. (As I posted about HERE and HERE.) Hopefully that means I'm ready for my first fat bike race this weekend!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.