Semi-Wordless Wednesday: A Dying Toenail

>> Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Back in mid-March, I did that 2x2 mile interval workout that I like. I noted that I was pretty trashed in the final interval. When I feel like that is when my form goes to hell and I start slamming my feet around when I run.

The "little piggy who stayed home" was super sore that night.

Ten days later, my toes looked like this:



Yep, that "stomping" with poor form does that to me all the time.

Exactly a month later, it still looks like this:



There goes my sandal modeling career...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.