Knee is Better!

>> Saturday, April 10, 2021

As I mentioned a week ago, my knee was hurting after a hammer knocked it while working on the tree house. After a sore trainer ride, a sore run, and a few days of it hurting quite bad while going up and down steps, it was suddenly fine for Monday's long run. And it's been great all week (although I took it a bit easy on Monday and Wednesday while doing some 1-legged sqaut exercises so I didn't hurt it).

On Tuesday, I noticed an actual bruise for the first time:



I posted a week ago that "I think I brusied it somewhere 'inside,'" so I was suprised to see an actual bruise appear on the outside. But none of that matters anymore as it's feeling good! I had some nice effort on the trainer on Thursday, and it felt great - that was sort of the final test in my mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.