Back from "Up North"

>> Thursday, April 01, 2021

I posted some pics of my boys on North Shore beaches a few days ago on Instagram. Here are 2 more 4 a.m. photos that I made in Grand Marais of Lake Superior. There was a "gale warning" and the waves were CRASHING in the darkness:





See more of my 4 a.m. photos on my OTHER Instagram (photostenzel). I'll have more on our trip in the next week or 2 - I have a LOT of photos to get through first.

And check back tomorrow for some "Friday Funnies."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.