Friday Funny 1915: Life Hacks (1 of 2)

>> Friday, April 23, 2021

Here are some "helpful" life hacks. I'll have part 2 next Friday.
















This kid wanted to bike barefoot. This was his solution.


















Stain your shirt? Outline them and make it look like you've been to a barely-heard-of chain of islands.






Someone's Dad would bring a remote to a bar so he could change the channel.

Check back for "part 2" next week.

Find more funnies all week long on SportsAndLaughs.tumblr.com.

2 comments:

rueschmike 10:55 AM, April 23, 2021  

Once rode a bicycle barefoot when I was a kid...spent some time in the ER when I rode into a curb and stubbed the mess out of my toe. Thankfully I didn't get it caught in the chain!!

Kristin 8:22 PM, April 23, 2021  

The sink one is actually genius XD

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.