October in Review

>> Saturday, November 07, 2020

October was another decently consistent month. The only "gaps" were resting up pre- and post-race around the virtual TC 10 Mile on Oct 4th:



As predicted, my monthly running mileage went down for the first time ALL YEAR in October. I've basically slowly worked my way up to running all I should be right now, and because I (smartly) backed off on the running before and after the race on the 4th, my mileage took a little dip. September was over 87 miles, and October was back down to just under 84 miles. Still, it's the 2nd highest month all year! (Which I'm a little suprised by - I figured it'd be lower than that.)

Here are my monthly totals:

• SWIM: 0 (still not going to the gym).
• BIKE: 15.89 miles (2 short easy rides [1 with Charlie]).
• TRAINER: 8 hours and 48 minutes (building in a LITTLE effort here-and-there).
• RUN: 83.95 miles.
• STRENGTH: 31 hours and 0 minutes.

Now on to more training with no race in sight! We'll see what that does to me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.