Semi-Wordless Wednesday: First Frozen Beard of the Season

>> Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Monday's long run was some of my favorite running weather: calm, sunny, and 23 degrees. After huffing and puffing for 10.6 miles along the river, I felt ice chunks forming on my beard. So I snapped 2 selfies at home:




There appears to be some "drips" here, but it's all solid ice yet.

It wasn't much ice, but it went "deeper" into my beard than I'm used to as this beard and last winter's beard (when I was injured and not running) have been the longest my facial hair has ever been. I'm used to more "superficial" ice formation on shorter stubble.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.