Week in Review: an ACTUAL Ride!

>> Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Pictured below is last week, and that looks quite similar to the week before that:



That's a nice/normal long run of 10+ miles with the middle 5 at 6:23 pace on Monday followed by 2 easy runs later in the week. And I actually got OUTSIDE on my bike for the first time in a few weeks: just an easy ride down the Greenway as I knew I'd be "stuck" at home with the boys as they "distance learn" for the foreseeable future. Then I had an easy spin on the trainer on Saturday after getting our tree, and lots of decent strength work throughout the week.

Hoping to make this current week look as nice, which I don't expect to happen as the boys are home and Thanksgiving is Thursday. But it shouldn't be a horrible week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.