Christmas Tree Harvest 2020

>> Monday, November 23, 2020

Saturday we got our Christmas tree. Yes, 5 days before Thanksgiving. My mother-in-law suggested a quick outdoor get-together, and doing it before Thanksgiving gave us a better chance of smaller crowds. We were concerned it'd be too crowded with people not "social distancing," but there was lots of space at Leverty's Tree Farm over by Hudson, WI.

Here are 2 of my photos, and then a handful from my wife. (Totally not trying to sound like a turd here, but I was busy cutting and hauling, so I didn't take many photos.)


My sister-in-law's family looking through the trees. It was QUIET there!


Cousins selling trees.


We found a tree! The boys are watching me get a cut started...


... and here they are doing a bit of of the cutting themselves.


Me and Charlie hauling our tree up the hill!


My nephew helping with their family's tree!


Grandma found a tree and posed with her little ones!


Lots of helpers to help Grandma.


Grandma likes a chunky tree!


These cousins hauled Grandma's tree for here! Nice job Ev and Henry!


The boys "helped" the tree shaker.

We have it up in our house now, but just so it can "drink" - we don't have any decorations on it yet.

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.