20 Miles of Running / Week

>> Thursday, November 12, 2020

This past week wrapped up a nice stretch of running that I would have not believed had you told me back in March that it would be this way in 2020! After easing back post-race a month ago, I now have a 10 week average of over 20 miles of running/week.

Here's a screenshot of the right column of my training log that shows my weekly totals from over the last 10 weeks. I muted everything except for the running miles:



That's 200.49 miles over the last 10 weeks, or averaging just over 20 miles/week.

And maybe even better news than that is I'm STILL continuing a stretch of averaging 3 runs/week that started when I began running after (well, "during") my injury in early March! That's over 35 weeks of consistency!! *

* The only week with 2 runs instead of 3 was the week post-race in early October. And that followed a 4 run week because the race was on Sunday and was in addition to my normal Mon, Wed, and Fri runs in my training calendar that measures weeks Mon-Sun. So basically I just did a regular "Monday run" the day before on a Sunday instead - that's the ONLY change in 35+ weeks of very consistent M/W/F runs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.