Semi-Wordless Wednesday: A Strongly Taped Ankle

>> Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Dr. Folske recommended something called “rigid strapping tape” for my foot. He’s taped me up twice after I’ve seen him for some heel work, and I’ve purchased a box online as well. It’s very strong and “rigid” (as the name implies), and 2 pieces criss-crossing down the back of my heel (as well as 2 more to hold those first 2 in place) work as a mini-boot support for my heel.

When he first taped me up, I tried to take it off over 3 days later after a swim, an aqua jog, and a bike ride, and it was still STUCK on quite well:


I got this far before deciding to soak it first.


It’s angering every hair follicle as I try to remove it after 80 hours!

So before I went back to Folske earlier this week, I shaved my lower ankle. That has helped quite a bit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.