July in Review

>> Tuesday, August 06, 2019

July was a fun month. (It usually is.) I hit the bike a bit more, I ran a 4 mile race while camping with my boys and came in 3rd, I did a triathlon where I came in 3rd overall, and I had some good biking on a family vacation. Here's what it looked like:



The 8th was a skipped swim as we were camping.

I didn't skip any workouts around the race on the 13th as I just used it as a tempo run.

The skipped workouts on the 20th and 22nd were pre-race and post-race rest days because of the triathlon.

The LAST day of the month was my only really "no excuse not to skip" day. I just did not feel like biking that day, so I didn't. Oh well. Way to end the month on a positive note.

SWIM: 14,490 yards
BIKE: 164.53 miles
TRAINER TIME: 75 minutes (2 short easy spins)
RUN: 88.52 miles
STRENGTH: 17 hours, 55 minutes


That's a little low for swimming, my highest bike total all year (which is sad), and just a SLIGHTLY low running total (a few miles shy of the previous 3 months). Overall, a decent month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.