Cycling Memory

>> Monday, August 05, 2019

Yesterday, this was a "Facebook memory" of mine:



Then a few weeks ago at the Heart of the Lakes Triathlon, I posted a 23+ mph bike split. As part of a triathlon - not just a stand-alone bike race! During a year when I keep saying "I should be biking more because I feel slow," it's good to take a step back and see how far I've come. I think 2009 Steve wouldn't believe my race results of the last few years. Life is good.

Oh, and then today, this was my "Facebook memory." I'd forgotten all about this:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.