Aqua Jogging = Funnnnn

>> Saturday, August 17, 2019

No wait, it's not fun. Not at all.

After my failed test run on Tuesday, I hit the pool for a short swim on Wednesday. Then I went "aqua jogging" on Thursday. I did a simple hour-long workout: 10 minute warm-up, 40 minutes of 1 min hard / 1 min easy, and a 10 minute cool down. I forgot to use the "narrow" belts and used the ones that get really thick on the sides. So I earned a nice raw spot on either hip:


Once I got home from the gym.


Later that evening. Doesn't look like much, but it was sore in the shower, in the sheets, etc.

Friday I went for a pretty normal swim.

And this morning, I went for a mid-distance ride. I didn't push the pace because of my heel, and I stayed on the flats per doctor's orders as well. So just a ride down the Greenway (through the detour) and back for 27 miles. I finished my ride and soaked in a hot tub to help loosen things up more before having a good stretch:



Tomorrow morning I get to do more aqua jogging! I think I'll do some sort of ladder - like 1 min easy between efforts of 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 minutes. Maybe I'll turn that into a pyramid and come back down again.

Anyway, back to work for me! My boys AND my wife are gone (Grandma's house and Ragnar), so I'm getting house projects done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.