#DadLife

>> Thursday, December 01, 2016

I Instagrammed this just after Thanksgiving:


"Coming down from Thanksgiving. (Yes, he's really sleeping. No, he's never done this before.)"

About 10 days ago, I had a heart-felt post on my Photography Blog. It was about pretty easily deciding NOT to apply for my dream job because of my family. It sounds a little wacky, and it's TOTALLY a "first world problem" (where my spouse makes enough that I don't need to work full time), and maybe not everyone will understand it. It's a short post, and the last 2 paragraphs sum it up easily. So check out that post for a little insight into our life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.