The Gym Needs a New Treadmill for Christmas

>> Saturday, December 24, 2016

This past weekend, I posted the following on Instagram and Twitter:

True story: I may have killed treadmill #47 this morning. Apparently, it can only take 9+ mph for so many miles. I started to smell burning, and I thought the air was getting thick. Then a trainer came running over shouting "Steve, you're smokin!" I hopped off to finish my workout on treadmill #46. 7.2 miles total with the middle 3+ at moderate pace (9+ mph or sub-6:40).


Two of the other trainers ran into me and asked if that story was true. I told them to ask trainer Leslie! That's how it happened. But then I heard from another trainer that someone else made it start to smoke earlier in the week too, so it wasn't just my doings. (That run was the final in my 3 weeks of solid running that I noted in this post earlier this week.)

In totally unrelated news: MERRY CHRISTMAS! Here's our set-up this year:



Hope you're able to spend some time with some loved ones! May peace be in your soul.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.