>> Thursday, October 20, 2016
It's been almost 6 months since a "Thirsty Thursday" post, so I thought it was time to revive it. Here are some interesting links:
• 10 Things Endurance Athletes Need to Stop Doing. There are some important reminders in here.
• Visual Cues to Make You a Better Swimmer. Here are some interesting visualizations to help with your swimming form.
• How to Build a Better Running Engine. There's a bit in here about training your nervous system which is something I've been hearing a bit about lately.
• 6 Exercises for New Runners. I'm not a "new" runner, but I'm always coming back from some sort of injury. These are always a good thing to add to your weekly routine.
• It's All in the Hips. Get the weak runner's butt firing the way it should be!
For more "Thirsty Thursday" posts that highlight workouts, body science, and all kinds of interesting information, CLICK HERE.