Friday Funny 1165: Lewdest Town Names in Each State (and funny links)

>> Friday, October 07, 2016




My Mom's from Keister, MN. Really. "Preparation H" actually just made a commercial there. Again, really. (Oh, and that's also the town near "Farming of Yesteryear" where I went with the boys a few weeks back. It's only about 17 miles from my hometown in southern MN.)

Since it's been a long time since I've done this (it was May), here are some of my favorite posts from my tumblr page:

Athletic-Related Funnies:
Burning calories while running.
People who like to run in the morning vs other people.
Bath time for Phelps.
A cycling fail. I mean, COME ON.
Abs.
My last hope for a smokin' hot body.
[VINE] This quarterback makes a good call to not block this big defensive end.
A prayer for runners who like to eat. AKA: me.
Obesity.
Muscles.
Bike for sale.
A good t-shirt if you're not that fast.
A double banana holder for your bike.
The MOST useless job at the Olympics.
Biking is a good way to meet women.
This is SOOOOO true about women. (Or men.)

Non-Athletic Funnies:
Me and food.
Backhoe Halloween special.
Sweet sign. #Booze
The best instant relief.
Food pyramid.
Getting enough sleep.
Be careful who you call ugly in high school.
This student is not good at geography.
Ugh. Hipsters. *eye roll*
My daily struggle.
Pizza humor.

And as always, stop by steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com for funnies all week long. Happy weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.