A Weekend Wedding

>> Monday, October 24, 2016

We just got back from a busy weekend. My wife's youngest sister got married, so now ALL 5 kids are married off in her family! Here are a few pics I snapped:


My boys.


My family.


Annie and Matt as they walked down the aisle!


Henry and his cousin as the ring bearer and flower girl. They were great!


You can see how I sometimes get my wife and her sister mixed up.
This has lead to a few good stories. Oops.


My wife working the pole on the party bus.


I Instagrammed this photo with the caption "Bow tie buddies."


Henry partied with us until after midnight! He got to bed
around 12:45 and did great! What a fun night!

Congrats Annie and Matt!

Back with more non-wedding things shortly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.