Friday Funny 795: Running and Biking Funnies

>> Friday, September 19, 2014

In the name of the duathlon I'm doing tomorrow, I thought I'd grab 20 recent RUNNING and BIKING funnies from my funny tumblr page:









































Find lots of funny stuff updated all week long on my tumblr page: steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com! Happy weekend!

p.s. Keep an eye on my twitter page (also embedded in the right side of my blog) for updates on Saturday morning as I try to tackle the Treadman Duathlon. Race report shortly!...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.