Friday Funny 789: 15 Funny Marathon Signs

>> Friday, September 12, 2014

Runner's World recently posted some funny signs from different races. Here are the best 15 (many with captions from the people who submitted them):


2011 Vermont City Marathon. Our 'Ricky Bobby fan' friend got second place so the sign helped!


Cheering on some friends at the 2013 Philly Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon,
I had NO idea how much attention this sign would get! A solid 70% of
the guys were like, 'Am I the creepy one?' Haha. (Yes.)






Good advice at a marathon on St. Patrick's Day.




They spelt "chasing" wrong. Oh wait...






Favorite race motivation sign ever partially due to the sign holder. This was at the top
of Deming Heights Hill, the highest point in Minneapolis, during the "Red, White,
and Boom! Half Marathon" on July 4 this year.




Took while running the 2013 Boston Marathon. Boston fans are the best. This sign is
my all-time favorite. If it had been any later in the race I might have fallen for it…


Made this sign for my husband left (411) for the Harrisburg Half this past weekend. I was supposed
to run too, but broke my toe and was benched by my doctor. The sign got a lot of attention.





Lots more funny stuff on steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.