5K or 10K Race Entry WINNER

>> Saturday, September 27, 2014

On Thursday, I offered up a free 5K or 10K race entry to the "ALS Superhero Dash" happening in 2 weeks. If my legs are still functional after the "Loony Challenge" next weekend, I plan on racing the Superhero Dash the weekend after that with one of my boys.



I took the 11 entrants and put their numbers into random.org to pick a winner.



That number corresponds to Rachel Elizabeth. Rachel, contact me though the "Contact Steve" link at the top of the page, and I hope to be racing with you in 2 weeks! Thanks ALS Superhero Dash!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.