Friday Funny 709: Puns and Funny Links

>> Friday, April 18, 2014




Finally, as I do every few weeks, here are some funny posts from my tumblr page from the last 2 weeks:

Athletic-related funny things:

• Why I run.

• [GIF] One of the weirdest bikes ever.

• Running.

• [GIF] soccer skills.

• [GIF] Me diving.

• Weekend forecast.

• After working out for 10 minutes.

• I don't think that's what it means...

• Great ad campaign to get people to wear their helmets.

• [GIF] My workout routine.

• How to tell if someone has ran a marathon.

• My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

• [GIF] This is a strong, flexible woman! (One of my "hard bodies of the day.")

• And for the ladies, here are some more "hard bodies of the day" - some beefy crossfit dudes.

Non-athletic funny things:

• This looks safe.

• McDonalds is finally being honest.

• Science joke.

• Me after Chipotle.

• [GIF] What?

• Wine humor.

• [GIF] Kiss cam kids.

• Fox News in a nutshell.

• Walmart is sassy on Facebook.

• The grossest / weirdest / best haiku ever written.

• Another lovely poem.

• A final poem about politics.

• Tips on how to tell if a woman is mad at you.

• I want this camera.

• Yeah. Sure. "Unforeseen circumstances." Uh huh.

• A true superhero.

• First iPhone.

• The Charmin Bears.

• Dealing with an upset woman.

• Honesty. Always the best policy.

• Microwaves.

• There's a lot of debate over which way to hang a roll of toilet paper, but I'm 100% sure this is the wrong way.

• How to be happy.

• What happens when Mom mixes up "picture day" and "pajama day."

• My favorite smell.

• How to make every situation more intense.

• All my dreams just came true.

• At the dentists.

• Multitasking.

And as always, stop by steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com for funnies all week long. Happy weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2026 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.