Friday Funny 701: An HONEST College Advertisement (and Funny Links)

>> Friday, April 04, 2014

This feels like most college ads out there (and EVERY "for profit" college ad EVER):


Direct Link

Finally, as I do every few weeks, here are some funny posts from my tumblr page from the last 2 weeks:

Athletic-related funny things:

• It turns out money CAN buy happiness.

• Joggers vs Runners.

• I didn't go to the gym today, but...

• Winter swimming.

• Me walking around the gym.

• Finishing a marathon.

• [GIF] Killer treadmill workout.

• [GIF] I don't know what sport this is, but this girl is really in to it.

• [GIF] An odd skill to have on the bike.

• Cute way for a runner to propose.

• Nike.

• If you like some strong, beefy men, check out the New Zealand "All Blacks" as one of my "hard bodies of the day."

• I'm kinda this guy. (Just a touch.)

• Wait... 26.2 miles?!?!

• Have a "fancy time" at the gym.

• [GIF] What is this cheerleader doing?!?

• Marathon.

• Backstroke start.

• A kid's bike helmet fail.

• Hemingway on cycling.

• Notes for a bike race.

Non-athletic funny things:

• What's in a fish fillet? McDonalds doesn't seem to know.

• Breakfast.

• [GIF] Just one spoonful of ice-cream.

• Minnesota during last night's 12-inch snowfall.

• There's a time and place for decaf coffee.

• My favorite pun.

• I can really relate to Gru from "Despicable Me."

• [GIF] Appropriate response to this text message.

• The TASTIEST April Fools gag.

• Cute things to call your boyfriend / girlfriend.

• The best Pizza Hut sign.

• Superhero condom ads.

• Nerdy and awesome: the math dance.

• [GIF] Lady time.

• [GIF] This is a perfect skateboard fail.

• My life in 11-16 years.

• Guys: advice if your wife is pregnant.

• [GIF] Ron Swanson tries a banana.

• Screw you recommended serving size.

• How to poop.

• Lesson I've learned.

• Once you go black...

• Remember, Jesus did this.

• What's at the end of a rainbow?

• [GIF] How Russians are born.

And as always, stop by steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com for funnies all week long. Happy weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2026 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.