Friday Funny 669: Awesome Cyclocross and Funny Links

>> Friday, February 07, 2014



Whoa.

Finally, here are some funny posts from my tumblr page from the last 2 weeks:

Athletic-related funny things:

• Crossfit vs Fight Club.

• This is what running is all about.

• [GIF] Jump rope backflip.

• [GIF] This cyclist might not live long.

• The Broncos defense in the Super Bowl.

• [GIF] Whoa. That's some crazy balance.

• Always run your own race.

• A cycling truth.

• [GIF] A gymnast brings it down.

• Slowest marathon EVER.

• Lance and the Tour de France. This is kinda sad.

• [GIF] Jeez... these guys make it look easy.

Non-athletic funny things:

• Ladies, here's a helpful chart for when you need to shave your legs.

• This isn't The Fast and the Furious.

• Daft Punk.

• This is how I feel about pizza.

• A valenties card from Leo.

• My week.

• [GIF] This poor violinist.

• Why the grass is always greener.

• I HAVE BEEN THINKING THIS LATELY.

• Wait, I think I've seen this before.

• I find this hilarious and sexy.

• This winter.

• Why I hate brushing my teeth at night.

• The 2014 Grammys.

• Spilling a beer.

• This appeared in a Minneapolis newspaper when it was so cold last week. Nailed it.

• Richard Sherman vs Justin Beiber. LOVE this.

• How my mood can change.

• A little dirty humor.

• Canadian graffiti (this is especially for my best buddy Devon).

• Women belong in the kitchen. (But click that link before you get pissed at me.)

And as always, stop by steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com for funnies all week long.

I'm hoping to have a giveaway next week, so don't be a stranger! Happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2026 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.